Go to the App Store and download this free trial. You get 99 goes, which is plenty to get you started.
Here is the Pro version of SimpleCAD.
I’ve been producing this for you; because this is a very helpful tool when designing. As this website wants to promote your skills, developing skills are one of the most important things you can have at your fingertips. Once you have managed to design the product get in touch with us, we may be able to help. (We would like to help you in the future to develop your skills and develop your business. In conjunction with the club.) I’m hoping and understand that many people will join this club and develop their skills along the way. Make friends and colleagues in the future of technology. Open your mind and let your ideas flow. Post and share your opinions with your friends, and put a copyright logo on your product. Print the product off and post it back to yourself. Then it will be copyrighted. If there are any ideas you want to add to decide, please let us know, and we will do our best to assist. NDA covers the website. When you first signed up, you signed an NDA with this website. That way also covers you and protect you. So if you want to do a patent or patents for this product in the future, you can do so. I warn you though patterns desire to turn designed for only 20 years. And once you have disclosed them to the patent office, they would use your patent after 20 years if they decide to use it. Keeping it secret on this site, you can use and develop your idea and even sell the product later. We want you to build your business, And build your ideas. We want to give you all of our professional support as a brother or a sister would come to their brother or sister. Anybody that steals someone’s ideas will be held accountable within the tribunal. So feel safe in sharing your ideas. I’m talking about them in the chat rooms. We will be developing an inventors club. You can collaborate all together. Don’t be afraid in sharing your ideas with your fellow brothers and fellow members as we endeavour to keep this a secure website for you to express your knowledge under the security of knowing that it stays in the club. With unconditional love from MJ., we are looking forward to seeing your designs no matter what they are. Because we all have to begin somewhere. What’re your skills, improving over time? How do you build accurate drawings?.
SimpleCAD2 is an easy, simple to learn 2D Computer-Aided Design program (CAD) made to meet your basic design needs.
SimpleCAD2 is more than just a vector paint program because you can move, copy, edit, scale, rotate and offset, objects.
(* Number of objects/shapes added to each document is limited, you could upgrade to Pro-Version to remove this limitation. *)
Main Functions of the application:
– Multi-sheets: Each document support multiple sheets of the drawing canvas
– Basic draw items: including freehand lines, line, polyline, orthogonal line, tangent line, parallel line, rectangle, polygon, circle, arc (NOTE: native ellipse not supported, only support ellipse created by polyline object). Text box, callout box, picture box (imported from an image file), measure items
– Modify functions: move, erase, copy, mirror, offset, rotate, scale, stretch items’ vertices, lengthen, trim, extend, break, chamfer, fillet and explode polyline, join, array, polar array.
– Auto Snap point setting: Snap to the grid, endpoints of objects, on the entity, centre of the arc – line – circle, the middle point of the arc – line, intersections, snap to top, left, right, bottom edges of a process, arc
– Multilayers: you could create a new layer to draw more items. Layers could be shown, hidden independently.
– Add an image: You could add any image file (supported file type: svg, svgz, GIF, JPEG, png, bmp, Pict, tiff) to display as an item in the application.
You could show the image file in the following modes: Stretch / Fit in a bound / Fit outside wrapped.
The application also allows DRAG/DROP many image files directly from Finder (or press Cmd-V to paste images from current Clipboard) to the current editing window to add them to the diagram.
– Add items (block) to Block Template list:
Right-click on selected items, then select “Add to template list” to save the block to the template list so that you can reuse it later.
– Customizable background:
You could change the background colour, the total size of the diagram during editing.
The background colour also can be set to transparent.
– Open/Save to “*.AAD” file:
AAD (*. Aad) is the new file type created only for this application.
Press “Cmd-S” to save the current diagram to an AAD file so that you can load it later for editing.
– Capture to Clipboard:
Press “Cmd-9” or click on the Capture button to export the current diagram image to the Clipboard, then you could paste that image to another application.
For example, open [Preview] application, press “Cmd-N” to paste the above-captured image to view or save to an image file.
Of course, you could paste that image to Excel, Word application too.